PCD 2015 met its goals, the 2016 edition is launched!
We would like to thank the 5,570 brand experts from 70 countries and the 300 exhibitors - packaging suppliers of international renown - who shared discussions on packaging and dispensing technologies for personal care, cosmetics, make-up and perfumes during these two days.
Exchanges were prolific; participants took stock of advances and project launches, technical progress, innovations in the pipeline and trends. The Awards ceremony highlighted the quality of work carried out by packaging teams to meet the challenge of marketing briefs.
The visit of the exhibition was considerably enhanced by the lectures.
The call for papers for the 2016 programme is being prepared for the following sessions:
- Patent creativity : how to generate ideas ?
- Design, mockup, prototyping & 3D printing
- Hygiene, hair and hair colour products, sun care products
- Personal care, cosmetics and make-up
- Perfumes for women and men
- Secondary packaging : labels, inserts, accessories, triptychs, fillers, folding boxes, gift boxes
- Electronic-cosmetics convergence “e@PCD”
- Innovation, open-innovation, R&D, purchasing strategy
Sustainable development is the underlying theme for lectures and the exhibition. The deadline for proposals is the 30th June 2015. Send Christelle ANYA « firstname.lastname@example.org » the title, a ten-line summary, name and full address of the speaker, short CV and photo.
The 12th edition of PCD will be held on the 3 & 4 February 2016, Espace Champerret, Paris, at the same time as ADF (Aerosol & Dispensing Form)) to boost innovation and transfers of technology.
Staffan Sjoberg, Igguesund
It's very interesting to be here, to see what's going on, on our sector. It's very natural for us to be at PCD...