PCD Practical Info - FAQ
- When & where
- Opening hours
- How to get an exhibition visitor badge
- Exhibitors list
- How to get a conference programme
- Is it necessary to pay to get access to the conferences
- Registration for the conferences
- Can I register on site
- Bars & Restaurants
- Exhibitors profile
- Visitors profile & exhibition attendance
- Promotion tools
- Positioning of Aerosol & dispensing forum
When & where
PCD will be held on the 18rd & 19th January 2017 at the Porte de Versailles - 75015 PARIS
Porte de Versailles 75015 PARIS Métro
Subway : Line 12, station Porte de Versailles
Tramway : Line 3a, station Porte de Versailles
Tramway : Line 2, station Porte de Versailles
Parking C - Porte de Versailles
Place des insurgés de Varsovie
Parking Porte de Versilles
39 boulevard Victor
- Wednesday, 18th January 2017: 9 a.m. to 7.30 p.m.
- Thursday, 19th January 2017: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, 18rd February 2017: 7.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m.
- Thursday, 19th February 2017: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
How to get an exhibition visitor badge
PCD congress & exhibition is reserved for the professionals after registration and on invitation. Free access to the exhibition area after registration.
To get a visitor badge: see the page registrationBack to top ↑
Exhibitors list 2017
Exhibitors list for 2017 will be availble on line on the menu "Exhibition"Back to top ↑
How to get a conference programme 2016
2016 conference programmes are online on the menu Conferences. 2017 conference programme is in progress.Back to top ↑
Is it necessary to pay to get access to the conferences
A fee is charged for access to the conferences, and conference registration provides access to the exhibition.
Registration before January, 04th, 2017
|One day||Two days|
|360 € VAT included||590 € VAT included|
Registration as of January, 05th, 2017
|One day||Two days|
|420 € VAT included||720 € VAT included|
Registration to the conferencesBack to top ↑
Can I register on site
Visit the exhibition: On-site registration, entrance tickets: 25 € VAT included. No fee is charged if you register online (see registration).Access to conferences: on-site registration is possible.The visit of the exhibtion is reserved exclusively to professionals of Aerosols, dispensing systems and packaging industries
Book your hotel
Hint: Insert Porte de Versailles, Paris as destination, you will view a list of hotels near from the hall.
- Le Un - Bistrot Gourmand - 1, rue Lefebvre 75015 Paris Tel.: +33 1 42 50 82 16
- L'Atelier du Parc - 35, boulevard Lefèbvre 75015 Paris France Tel.: + 33 1 42 50 68 85
- Café Eugène - 49, boulevard Victor 75015 Paris Tel.: +33 1 58 45 14 01
- Bistrot Dei Fratelli - 31 Boulevard Victor 75015 Paris - Tel.: +33 1 48 28 52 92
- 750g La Table - 397 Rue de Vaugirard 75015 Paris Tel.: +33 1 45 30 18 47
The exhibition area gathers the various professionals of perfume & cosmetic packaging industry presenting their innovations. They are:
- Suppliers of raw materials
- Manufacturers of packaging machines
- Producers and distributors of packaging systems
- Customized packaging manufacturers
- Production and control software suppliers
- Compatibility, active packaging
- Design, Rapid prototyping, Pre-series
- Forming & Shaping, Decor, Finishing
Visitors profile & exhibition attendance
PCD is for perfumes & cosmetics packaging, industry and brand owner experts, research and scientific laboratories and co-packers. Profile: R&D, Innovation, Packaging Development, Packaging Purchases, Design, Marketing, General Management.
- Press and communication campaign diffused by the main media
- Event program distributed via targeted data bases
- Exhibition invitation to send to each exhibitor
Positioning of PCD
PCD is an event dedicated to innovations in the field of Cosmetics, Perfume and Make-Up.